OVERVIEWPaul Gauguin Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises operate an award-winning luxury cruising experience in Tahiti, the South Pacific and Fiji. The renowned m/s Paul Gauguin is a purpose-built vessel for sailing in the shallow waters of the South Pacific. She travels to lesser-known ports which are inaccessible to larger cruise ships, whilst providing a luxury onboard experience.
Onboard features include spacious suites and staterooms with more than 70% being with private balconies. State of the art facilities include a watersport marina, which is a specially designed platform off the back of the ship where you can enjoying kayaking, paddle boarding, and PADI SCUBA diving programs. On selected sailings, you can also spend a day on Pau; Gauguin’s private island, Motu Mahana (off the coast of Taha’a) where food, drink, and live music awaits. On every voyage you will be accompanied by Tahitian hosts and entertainers that bring the spirit of Polynesia alive through dance and traditional songs. In addition to this, you will be joined by local performers in selected ports in Le Grand Salon.
During every meal onboard The Gauguin you will experience a five-star culinary adventure, by some of the world’s most talented chefs, including Jean-Pierre Vigato. Choose from al-fresco dining at the Le Veranda where you will find an ever-changing selection of buffet breakfast and lunch items; the main dining room L’Etoile; or a more casual dining experience at Le Grill, which is located by the pool offering buffet breakfast, grilled lunches, afternoon tea and in the evening, Polynesian specialties.
At the heart of all Paul Gaugin Cruise itineraries lies a 7-night visit to Tahiti, Huahine, Tahaa, Motu Mahana, Bora Bora and Moorea.
- All onboard meals.
- 24-hour room service.
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship.
- All onboard entertainment, including their troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings.
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings featuring guest hosts.
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddle-boarding from their marina or destination beaches.
- A day on their private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages).
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff.