Silversea is a six-star luxury cruise line, purpose-built for the ultra-luxury market, establishing a new class of smaller, intimate vessels that can slip into more exotic ports off the beaten track such as Portofino where the larger ships cannot visit. These elite vessels were specifically designed for fewer guests, more space and the highest levels of personalised service, delivered by Italian officers and European staff.
All suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with over 85% having private verandas. Suites onboard Silversea have all the comforts of home, including a sitting area, two twins or a queen sized bed, marbled bathroom with double vanity unit, a full-sized bathtub and separate shower, a walk-in closet with a private safe, a cocktail cabinet that is continuously stocked with your preferential beverages and feather-down pillows fluffed by your diligent suite steward each evening.
Renowned for culinary excellence, Silversea offer open seating in the restaurant, so you can dine at your leisure. Each ship features a choice of dining options including the main dining room, indoor/outdoor cafe (Terrace Cafe), a Poolside Grille (on Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper), Saletta (Silver Cloud and Silver Wind), Le Champagne (Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper), plus 24-hour in-suite dining.
There is a choice of entertainment onboard the ships, including cinemas, show lounges, piano bars, and libraries. In the day, you can enjoy Silversea’s Enrichment Programme with unique lectures from world experts, such as historians, authors and chefs who will give you an insight into the destination you are visiting.
What’s Included with Silversea All-Inclusive Cruising:
- All ocean-view suite accommodation in your chosen category
- Complimentary beverages throughout your cruise, including an extensive selection of fine wines, Champagne & spirits
- Your in-suite beverage cabinet is stocked daily to your preference
- Gratuities are included, none are ever expected
- Open-seating dining – dine when and where you choose
- Fine dining – often ranked the finest dining at sea
- Complimentary 24 hour room service
- Complimentary in-suite movie channels and videos available
- Twice daily suite service with turndown each evening
- Complimentary transportation into town and many ports
- Wide repertoire of entertainment – from jazz to classical and regional
- Use of all ship facilities
- Port taxes
Arriving in Summer 2020, Silver Origin will be the next ship to join the fleet and will be Silversea’s first destination specific ship. Silver Origin has been built specially for cruising the Galapagos Islands; there will be a team of Ecuadorian experts onboard to enhance guests’ experience and it will be Silversea’s most environmentally friendly ship.
Silversea offer luxury expedition cruises in some of the most spectacular and remote regions of the planet, including Antarctica, the Arctic, the Galapagos Islands and the Pacific.
Silversea Expeditions combine a luxury onboard experience with destination focused itineraries, accompanied by Silversea’s professional expedition team and local guides. Expeditions are not only for the curious traveller who longs to see an orangutan in the wild, they’re also for those who simply want to immerse themselves in culture.
Silversea have four purpose-built expedition ships that can transport you to the furthermost boundaries of the planet. Should you be looking to cross a destination off your bucket list, Silversea have no shortage of itineraries.