OVERVIEWFred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Fred. Olsen understands just what makes a cruise holiday so special. It is sailing to incredible destinations far and wide, in pure style and comfort; enjoying fabulous food as you glide across the ocean, discovering out-of-this-world experiences; and forging friendships with like-minded travellers, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
In 2019/20, Fred. Olsen’s fleet of four smaller, more intimate ocean ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – will be sailing from five convenient regional UK departure ports – Dover, Southampton, Liverpool, Newcastle and Edinburgh (Rosyth) – taking in 219 cruise destinations in 75 countries around the globe covering 79 areas of scenic cruising.
What’s Included with Fred. Olsen:
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines do their utmost to ensure their cruise holidays are not just hugely enjoyable, but great value too. The benefits included in each cruise package are listed below and, as you’ll see, there’s a lot – so you can just relax and get on with having a good time!
- Comfortable rooms and suites with TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, morning coffee with biscuits, and afternoon sandwiches and cakes.
- In-room sandwiches and snacks.
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, live music and dancing.
- Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- Use of leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
- A wide choice of on-board activities and lectures throughout the day.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
- Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
- And everything on board is priced in Sterling, so you don’t have any worries about currency fluctuations.